The Great Beach Villa
About The Space
Let's Get You Booked In
The Great Beach Villa Residence at Amilla is the largest of eight private residences in an elite gated community on this coral-fringed island resort in the Maldives’ Baa Atoli – a UNESCO biosphere reserve. Think eight luxurious bedrooms, absolute beachfront location, crystal lagoons, pristine white sands, private pool, acres of living space and heart-warming service. Then add the Amilla Fushi resort’s outstanding facilities: restaurants, spa, personal training, kids club, diving, big game fishing and water sports, excursions, pro tennis, football and many other activities. This is “paradise, the most idyllic and relaxing place on earth”, says supermodel Kate Moss. We agree!
The Great Beach Villa Residence at Amilla rises on the edge of the Baa Atoll, home to some of the richest waters in the Maldives and a biosphere reserve protected as a UNESCO World Heritage site since 2011. The house reef, only a few strokes away form the beach, offers easy access to a magical underwater world; a short swim brings snorkelers and divers alike to the Blue Hole, an amazing natural phenomenon populated by myriad marine life, providing a spectacular underwater experience. And just a short speedboat journey away are some of the Maldives’ most famous marine sites – among them Hanifaru Bay, famed as a phenomenal feeding area for manta rays and whale sharks in certain seasons.
Two enormous master bedroom suites – each with study area, dressing area, double basins, huge walk-in rain shower, alfresco shower courtyard, sea-view bathtub alcove, and bedroom with super-sized bed facing the ocean beyond the glass-fronted balcony.
Four upstairs guest bedroom suites – two with king beds, two with twins. All have tree- top balconies with statement bathtubs, bathrooms with twin basins and separate shower enclosure (the king bedrooms also have an alfresco shower), and a walk-in wardrobe.
Immense air-conditioned living room with multiple seating areas, large dining table comfortably seating 16, 70-inch curved TV screen with satellite channels and surround sound, Marantz DVD player, multi-zone Bose sound system, iPad. Huge second-level fan-cooled open-sided living room with modular seating, table tennis, pool table and gym equipment. Light and airy air-conditioned kitchen with sit-up marble-topped counter – exceptionally well equipped with range cooker, double fridge, wine fridge, pro coffee maker.
• Inclusive of daily breakfasts and lunches at the Baazaar OR in the residence from the Providore List (choose from a complimentary pantry list of fresh vegetables, fruits, meats, cheese, dairy, bread and various grocery items)
• Dinner at the Baazaar
• WiFi internet connection
• Welcome drink including selected alcoholic beverages
• Afternoon tea pastries and cookies, pre-dinner cocktail and snacks
• Evening turn down service
• Dedicated personal Butler (Katheeb) and assistant Butler
• Dedicated private buggy for guest use during stay
• Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
• Personal service by the villa staff including an overseeing residence manager, a dedicated housemaster and assistant/cook, butler, housekeeper, an on-call chef, and security
Chef/Cook (All meals)
Housekeeping (Restricted hrs)
Manager (Restricted hrs)
Like what you see - Interested to know more?
Keen to find out some additional information regarding this villa?
No worries, just pop your email and question into the box on the right - one of our friendly team members will reply within the hour!